mgs

Great Car!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Car!
From: Keith Baer <mgvet@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 07:09:52 -0400
I couldn't wait to pass this on this morning.  Last night I took the A
out for a nice long warm evening drive, just cruising around and getting
lost in NJ.  To my surprise, since I've only seen one other on the
road so far, a brand new very shiney top-down BMW Z3 pulled up behind me
at an intersection.  I'm thinking this guy is probably looking down his
nose at my less-than-perfect '57 A.  But when the light turned green he
made his way up beside me in the right lane, admired the A, gave me
a big "thumbs-up", and yelled "Great Car!" before turning off.  A short
time later at another intersection two young ladies pointed at the A
saying "wow, look at that car!"

This aint no show car, it's just very cool!  I'd say this ought to feed
the ole ego for at least a couple of weeks.
--
Keith Baer
'57 MGA (fast lane)