mgs

MG1100s

Subject: MG1100s
From: mike@maunders.u-net.com (M Maunders)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 21:19:34 +0100
>From:  swilliams@media-net.net (Williams Scott)
>Date:  Fri, 31 May 1996 23:45:03 +0100
>Subject: MG1100s
>Sender: owner-mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
>XApparantly-To: mike-maunders
>

>Are there any MG 1100 owners on this list? I have an early 1963 example,
>that is awaiting a complete restoration, as well as two Austin Americas
>in various states of repair.
>
>I'm very interested in the BMC FWD cars, so let me know if you share my
>interests.
>
>Scott C. Williams
>swilliams@media-net.net
>
>**************************************8

>Hi from England

I have a mark 2 MG1300 (1971)... just restored... virtually the
only original part is the roof!!! However major body panels are
very difficult to find on this side of the 'pond' - so how do
you manage over there ???

Not many 1100/1300 variants exist in the UK due to the severe
'rust worm' problems - inherrant with most BL cars!!!
There can't be many left in the States either - can there ?

Have you heard of the '1100 Club' in the UK ? If not I'll send
you details later.

See ya

Mike

mike@maunders.u-net.com