mgs

lawyers who drive MG's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: lawyers who drive MG's
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@infobahnos.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 23:17:02 -0400
In my humble opinion, lawyer jokes are rather inane; lawyers don't think
they're funny - the rest of us don't think they're jokes!

In any case, such verbal garbage has no place on a quality list - I,
like many others, don't hesitate to call a lawyer and be thankful for
his/her presence when we need legal protection.

Who are we to cast first stones?

Hear about the Scotsman who was accosted by a young lady driving an MGF?
She bought him drinks, then took him for a long ride in the country.  At
the end of a deserted road, she stopped the car, got out, took her
clothes off & told the Scotsman to take what he wanted.  Naturally, he
took the MG;her clothes wouldn't have fit him anyway!

Please folks, no more bad blood.

Regards,

Glen Eldridge
glenel@infobahnos.com