mgs

[NAMETAG] MG On Line

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [NAMETAG] MG On Line
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 10:52:58 -1000
>I'll be there on Saturday and I will be wearing a "SOL" and possibly a
>"MG On Line" nametag to help identification. Anyone else?

I'm fairly new to this list, so I've probably missed a bunch of stuff.

Did you make your own "MG On Line" nametag, or is it something that was
offered through a subscriber here?

There is a British car show and swap meet near me next weekend in Dixon,
California.  I'll be keeping my eyes open for those nametags.

Mike Jaquet  (thinking of printing out a MG WWW page and taping
              it to a shirt)