mgs

Nice to have some faces put to names/Tuxedo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice to have some faces put to names/Tuxedo
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 18:36:26 -0700
To all the listees present at tuxedo today- Dave Houser, Bill Singleton
John with funny color green MGA just to name a few. It was great
meeting you. Dave has a nice little "MG online" logo type cut out and
stick to your pocket thing that helped me identify him (his beautiful
MGA Coupe clinched it though). Dave if you have sometime to run off a
dozen or so I think they'd be great for Carlisle next week. Tuxedo was
nice today with the great quality of people far making up for the
quanity. Hope to meet many more of you all next week at noon on
saturday by the New England MGT Register's location in Carlisle. Safety
Fast, David Deutsch