mgs

alternator...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: alternator...
From: FirDarreg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 00:28:07 -0500
16th February 1996 james fischer  asked in reply to a letter from Andy
Castellano Smith:

>The little red light just above the high-beam indicator on the
>    dash (do your rubber-bumper cars even have this?) may also help.
 >   It should come on when you turn the key, but before you turn the
>    engine over.  As I recall, if the alternator plug is unplugged,
 >   the light will never come on.

Yes, rubber-bumpered cars have that little light,  at least the early (74-75)
ones do, and it was figuring out why that light never lit that led me to
understand why my B kept going through batteries like a princess through
underwear...

Corey