mgs

Re: Dual carb mod in CA?

To: cedwards@pinn.net
Subject: Re: Dual carb mod in CA?
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 01:41:39 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 22 Aug 1995 cedwards@pinn.net wrote:

> Alternatively, you could fit one SU HIF-6.  I did this on the way to twin
> SU HS-4s and the single HIF-6 (as used on '72 Volvo 144s) was a vast
> improvement.

Ahhhhh, the Volvo 144.  I had a 73 144, it was fuel injected.  Quite a
neat little arangement, looked better than most current EFI's.  I loved that
car.

Sooooo, do I get to be in the VASCAR club?

I also have a "fake" dremel

Eric

Eric L. Van Iderstine - ME senior - Mississippi State University
Design Coordinator - MSU Formula SAE......Powered by Honda......
elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu     http://www2.msstate.edu/~elv1
74 MGB & 85 Buick (until I finish the MG)