mgs

Re: FW: Fram oil filters sure do suck

To: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Fram oil filters sure do suck
From: Alan Wilson <awilson@basenet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 19:33:47 -0500 (CDT)
Would you care to suggest a model number for the B's?  I put a NAPA
filter that their crossreference suggested for my 69 B with the spin-on
adapter and found that instead of the usual 50lb oil pressure, it was in
the neighborhood of half of that.  Took the thing off and it appeared to
have a metal plate that closed the end of the threaded tube that the
filter screws onto.

Thanks
Alan