mgs

1st MGF Owners Meeting?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1st MGF Owners Meeting?
From: Alan Tong <alan@picotech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 11:48:53 GMT
A few MGFs will be delivered to customers before the Sky's the Limit Picnic at
Duxford on October 1st.

The MGOC have agreed to set aside a special parking area, so that MGF owners
can
park together.  Rovers MGF aerobatic display team will also be at Duxford and
we
hope to arrange a photo of the cars on the runway in front of the aircraft.

The MGF production line will be starting next week (after annual holidays), it
will take about two weeks for them to get a good idea of how long it takes to
build each car.  If you have an MGF on order I suggest you call your dealer in
couple of weeks as the build/delivery dates may be confirmed by then.

If your (or any of your club members) are likely to have cars and be able to
attend, please do let me know as it will help to plan the amount of space
needed.

Rover have agreed to do a mailshot to owners nearer the date, so hopefully you
should receive fuller details during september

Regards
Alan Tong
Enfield Area MGOC
"Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?"