mgs

1965? MGB parts for sale

Subject: 1965? MGB parts for sale
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 10:30:16 -0900 (PDT)
I'm doing this as a favor for an acquaintance without net access --

Various parts for sale from 1965 MGB: engine, appears complete, though
disassembled, and visually looks ok; transmission (no OD), stuck in
first; SUs with manifold, etc.; generator; oil cooler; miscellaneous
brake, suspension and little body parts (i.e. hinges).

He'd probably prefer to sell all as a single lot, and I'm led to believe
the price would be somewhere between inexpensive and cheap.

Please contact him directly; I know no more than what I've told you
here, and I have no interest in this at all.

Call Mark at (518) 283-1550. Troy (Capital District), New York

Andy Mace