[Mgb-v8] Two Questions

To: "MG-V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgb-v8] Two Questions
From: "The Rays" <therays@ellijay.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:53:42 -0400
I Have a couple of questions that I hope someone out there may have the
answer to.

1.  What is the correct pinion angle for an MGB with a Ford 8 inch axle?  I
have installed one in my B and have a significant amount of humming noise
coming from the axle.  My suspicion is that it needs a rebuild but I wanted
to check the pinion angle first before I pull the third member.

2.  Does anyone know what type of automatic transmission fluid goes in a T35
transmission?  Its the transmission that was coupled to my Rover V8 when I
installed it in my B.  I have been using type F but that is just a guess.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Ray
1980 MGB V8