Re: [Mgb-v8] Coil

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] Coil
From: Bill Zenkus <mgb_zenkus@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 14:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
I've been using the pertronix coil for the last three years without any issues.

Sent from Bill's iPhone!

On Jun 27, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> wrote:

Sorry,
Forgot to say I have a  Delco distributor with Petronix from D&D.

I am embarrassed to say that after getting my Rover 3.5, Weber, mild cam and
10:1 pistons to run sweetly - I left the ignition on overnight and the battery
went flat !!!!    I had somewhere in the back of my mind that this will ruin
the coil.  Sure enough it is cooked.  Still works but top insulation is
cracking and is leaking slightly.

Any recommendations for a replacement? - I had a Lucas Sports Coil  think!

Regards

Barrie

Mgb-v8 mailing list

You are subscribed as mgb_zenkus@yahoo.com