[Mgb-v8] Fuel Pump problems

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgb-v8] Fuel Pump problems
From: "Howard" <longez8@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:29:42 -0500
Hi all, I found that I like to look at bottom line and that is "fuel pressure
at the carburetor/s at full throttle - full load" If the pressure is there
then the volume is there too. I often just put a "T" in the fuel line at the
carb/s or injection system and run a long hose out form under the hood and
place the pressure gauge under a wiper arm and drive the car to the conditions
where a problem is noted or just accelerate up a hill and the reading is the
end of the story. Fuel supply is or is not a problem by the gauge reading.

Howard
http://mg-tri-jag.net