Heat and hot stuff

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Heat and hot stuff
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 15:46:19 -0400
What is the maximum temperature that is the limit for the Rover V8
-  before it starts to hurt?  I used one of those
pointy-tell-the-temp things and it registered 84.7 C immediately
after a run and electric fan howling a treat !  To me that seems
reasonable ????  The rad, by the way, registered 74 C.

Regards

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings
http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm

PURVEYOR  of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
                         Stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
                         High-tech sound deadening materials
                       .........and Exotic wood gear lever knobs