RE: Our cottage industries

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Our cottage industries
From: "Terry Davis" <twdavis1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:14:20 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I would strongly encourage all to participate.  You can put up web pages
very cheaply, and there are lots of opportunities for free advertising.
Also, if you craft the page(s) well and submit the URLs to the search
engines, you won't need to do much advertising.

Of course, I can see that you probably already know this, Barrie, after just
checking out your website.  PLUS, any fellow that gets a city named after
him is way ahead of me!

Best to all, Terry D.