RE: Rover 3.9 Oil Pan

To: "'MG auto discussion group'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rover 3.9 Oil Pan
From: "Terry Davis" <twdavis1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:15:24 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Dave wins the prize!

Revealing your ignorance?  False humility? :-)

I just reviewed my "Tuning Rover V8 Engines" book and on page 33 is a clear
picture of my oil pan and the description that Dave supplies.

So, for putting this in an MGB GT, should I leave it or remove it?
I'm still not sure which transmission I will use - either a T-5 or an
automatic of some kind.
Thanks Dave and thanks to all others too.