Re: Re: Lowered springs]

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Lowered springs]
From: "Tim McDaniel" <tdmcdaniel@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:26:48 -0600
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sent some dimensions to one of our spring vendors today.
Unfortunately our rep won't be back until next Monday.
I work for an oil company which manufactures pumps and expendible parts for
world wide usage.
We are hoping one or several of our spring vendors may give us some insight.
Will let you know.

Also, I received a short reply from Dave Headley at Fab-Tek if anyone is
interested.