Re: A couple 'o questions?

To: m1garand@speakeasy.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A couple 'o questions?
From: GrayTesla@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:27:56 EST
Cc: jack@rhoadslifters.com
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
<<1)Anybody here ever use Rhoads lifters?  If so, which part did you order?
They don't explicitly market one for the 215/3.5, but they do make them for
the Buick 301>>

I've used Rhoads lifters in my Cadillac 500 CID engine but have no experience
with them in my 215 engines. I have been happy with the results in the Caddy
and in fact, called Rhoads just a week ago about a new product of theirs.

Here is a great article about the use of Rhoads lifters in Pontiacs. It
provides a detailed look.    <A
HREF="http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:GJDBdJFNhdYJ:www.classicfirebird.com/hand/jhand5.html+Rhoads+lifters&hl=en&ie=UTF-8";>Jim
 Hand Article #5</A>

My understanding is that the Crane "Fast bleed" lifters are not as effective.

Darius