Assistance to Evaluate an MGB-GT V8

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Assistance to Evaluate an MGB-GT V8
From: "AHCUSA Mail List Admin" <ahcusa@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:28:32 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi all,

I wonder if there are any listers who would be willing to review some photos of
an MGB-GT V8 that I am considering buying?  The car is in England and I have
several photos of it sent by the current owner.  I would appreciate the
comments of any knowledgeable owners of such cars, hopefully including pointers
on intelligent questions to ask the seller.  I can email the photos to you.
Thanks.

Reid Trummel
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine
www.healey.org