RE: Land Rover Series 2 Engine and EFI system

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Land Rover Series 2 Engine and EFI system
From: "Andrew Moss" <amoss@magma.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:29:06 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Moss [mailto:amoss@magma.ca]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 9:52 AM
To: 'mgb-v8@autox.team.net'
Subject: Land Rover Series 2 Engine and EFI system

Hi there,

I am in the process of installing the a MY2000 discovery engine into as
'73 B. I am using the EFI system from the Land Rover as well. Is there
anyone out there doing the same?

I am mating it up to a Rover 5 speed. Does anyone know what the
reluctance ring on the flywheel/torque converter for the crankshaft
position sensor looks like. I need to replicate it on the SD1 flywheel.

Best regards,

Andrew
Ottawa, Canada