RE: MGB Flares (non-sebring)

To: <tony@batesfamily.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB Flares (non-sebring)
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:37:21 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 I don't remember his name, but all his contact information is on the web
page I provided the link to in the first e-mail.  Click on the Home button,
and I think it shows his contact info.  I think he just finished the molds.
I just searched under 'MGB fiberglass fender' to find him.  I'd done many
searches  under Sebring but only came up with a few good hits.  I also found
2 other companies that make MGB flares for race use, but I don't know if
they are road-ready, or could be finished w/o much work.  This whole kit
includes the hood, trunk and front and rear valences.  It actualy looks a
little like the RV8 design, but wider.  If he calls me back with the
price/availability I'll post it to the group.

James J.