RE: Oil pressure problems

To: "'MGB-V8'" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil pressure problems
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:04:37 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I believe you are correct in that the biggest problem is the distance
(height) from the pump down to the oil.

I don't believe the tolerances on this pump are any looser than other
pumps.  The volume/pressure make-up of a pump is a correlation of the
vane width, depth and length in the pump as well as the oil distribution
system.

Jack