Re: Dzus retainers

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Dzus retainers
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:43:31 -0400
Cc: MGB-V8 <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well, like they say,Yanks and Brits are two people, divided by a common
language!
I finally got out on the road today.  All was splendid until I heard a
'pop' and began smelling antifreeze.  It turns out that the thermal
switch for the cooling fan decided that it was too good for its home and
had to leave the radiator core.  Fortunately I was returning home and
only a block from the house.
James J.