intake manifolds

To: "Buick-Rover-V8 List" <owner-buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>, "mgb-V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: intake manifolds
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:39:16 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Does anyone know, or can help point me in the right direction to find a source,
which can identify which Land Rover EFI manifolds will bolt up to the 215?

I'm going to inject my currently carb'd TR8, and an existing Rover EFI manifold
is a nice, pre-engineered solution, once I know which ones will fit the block
and later, which will allow me to close the bonnet(hood).

Thanks in advance,

Jack Brooks
Covington, WA
1960 TR3A