Re: More Headers?

To: <m1garandusa@netscape.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Headers?
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:04:45 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I don't mean to be too cynical, but I think if there were a better way
someone would have found it.  That said we'll never find it without someone
searching.  I built a 4-2-1 system in my car but it is anything but easy and
conventional.  Mine is custom done from header flanges to tips.

AFIK the only options are stock, block huggers, RV8, or custom.
james