RE: Headers

To: "'Jeffrey Howell'" <howellmail@worldnet.att.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Headers
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:08:46 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi Jeffery
I have sort or RV8 headers. Mine exit a bit further back.
It will increase performance but not that much.
RV8 headers keep the heat away for the starter and so it will last more
time.
Most of all is heat. RV8 headers will keep heat away from the engine and
will give the hot air some were to go.
If you have the time I would go for the RV8.
Simon
1968 B roadster.