Re: SD1 oil pump base

To: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SD1 oil pump base
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 19:59:12 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have the swivel oil pump base from D&D.  It isn't going to work for my
application, so i'm going to remote route.  My engine stis too low and the
oil filter would hit the steering rack.  It seems to work for others though.
I paid $120 for it back in 99'.  If you or anyone else on the list wants it,
make an offer.

Mike