RE: Web Sites

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Web Sites
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:44:08 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Just a note:
The Australian Olympic comity was done for not allowing text only browsers
to look at there site.
Sort sited and blind people use text only browsers with ether very large
text or speech.
Some one has told Summit it needs the latest and greatest only if they new
that the Queen of England sent her first e-mail in the 1970's, and so V4 is
not old!

Rant over back on to B's
Simon