Re: V8 rubber engine mounts ... again

To: larryhoy@prodigy.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V8 rubber engine mounts ... again
From: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:34:41 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Good question, Larry.

I'm at the same point myself with the mounts. I don't know if there is a
right or wrong way for the bolt but I'm thinking if you want to mount the
engine as low as possible (excluding actually moving the frame mounts)
attach the rubber mounts with the bolt "high".  This is what I was planning
on doing.

It may only make a difference of an inch or so, but that may be a world of
difference to allow breather clearance.

Cheers

Simon Austin
Vancouver, BC