rover motor for sale

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: rover motor for sale
From: Doug Tedford <DTedford@centermarktech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:22:35 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Greetings all -

I bought this motor for a project that has been cancelled.  Ready to bolt in
and go! (if it were only that simple!)
97 Rover Discovery engine, carefully removed from a healthy Rover a month
ago. Complete from fan back to the torque converter and from oil pan to
throttle body and injection plumbing. Not there is the wiring harness, which
was properly unplugged and left in the car to receive a zero miles motor
that the owner already had. I bought it for an MG V8 conversion that isn't
gonna happen anytime soon, and I'm short on floor space.
I've lowered the price to $900 or best offer to move it quickly, and will
pallet mount it at no charge or crate it at cost of lumber. Delivery
available. Call me at 860.680.3897 anytime.
Thanks
Doug