Oil cooler

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil cooler
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:42:26 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
As the driving season comes to a close here in Western Canada and the car is
close to going into the shop for the winter my thoughts once again turn to
doing repairs/modifications and upgrades to my Rover 3.5 conversion.
What I am currently looking for is fitting to tie my oil cooler into the oil
system. I have an oil filter adapter with 2 inlet and 2 outlet holes, the SS
braided line and the cooler. What I have been unable to locate is Blue
anodized fittings. The hose and fitting I got from Earls are a -8 An Str.
Hose end male (I require a female fitting for this) going to the oil cooler
which is #8 BSP Female (1/2 BSPP) (I require a male fitting for this) I have
tried Earls and Pegasus with no luck. Does any one know where I might be
able to locate these fittings?

Bruce