Re: 215 vs 300 water pump clearance

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 215 vs 300 water pump clearance
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:37:49 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hey guys,

isn't the placement space Kevin has now equivalent to what was there for the
factory cars?  No driven fan, pulley near the radiator, but two electrics in
front of the radiator.  This is the configuration I have.  I think it is
viable to due it this way, I have no cooling problems with the V-8 radiator.

Joe Potter
Eugene, Oregon USA
http://hometown.aol.com/jtpaki/index.html