CB GT parts/ V8 practice run

To: v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: CB GT parts/ V8 practice run
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:04:16 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I picked up a CB GT today i plan to part out it has a rebuilt
engine,etc.I'm thinking about using it to do a practice run for my 74.By
this i mean put my 215 in it first to see exactly where to cut etc.Does
that make since or a waste of time?What's the going rate for a  CB
crossmember?You guys on the list have first shot at any parts from this
GT.

Greg