Re: Carb

To: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>, "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "Opstal, Lex van" <agopstal@huygmetaal.nl>
Subject: Re: Carb
From: "bown" <bown@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:31:40 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Bruce,
Are you going to be using a PCV on your engine?  If not: how do you plan on
venting the crankcase?
I would think that you do want to use a PCV and it would connect to the PCV
port.
A nice brass plug (with anti seize compound on the threads) should take care
of the brake servo hole on the manifold.
Jim B.