Re: Lucas Distributor

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas Distributor
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:50:00 -0800
Cc: "MGB-V8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie,
I have a complete Opus electronic distributor from an SD1, the original
style with the wiring that goes to a separate amplifier box.   I want to
keep it as a spare, but since I have a Crane ignition, I could pull the
eletronic bits and the wiring harness from the breaker plate and send it
your way if you need it.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB V8
San Diego