V8 Convention results..

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: V8 Convention results..
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:00:29 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hey folks, my buddy here in WA went to the V8 convention.  Took 10mb worth
of digital pictures.  I am working on making webpages for them.  We are
looking at compiling them onto CD along with a short video taken at
convention.  Probably sell them for cost of the CD..  Let me know interest
so can pass onto photographer and see what he thinks...

Larry