RE: Bronte 2000 Pics

To: "'TR8 list'" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "'BV-8'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bronte 2000 Pics
From: Paul MacDonald <Paul.MacDonald@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:37:12 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I just noticed that when you look at these pictures, that they first appear
as thumbnails -- then larger -- but there is still one size above this ---
really freaking huge -- the detail available is incredible -- not my camera
-- I borrowed it. Try it -- just keep double clicking on the picture until
it dosen't get any larger -- great for cropping out the part you want -- or
even reading the small details.