A bit off-topic

To: mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: A bit off-topic
From: Andy Bradley <abradley@cnw.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 21:02:15 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sorry about the off-topichood of this question, but I figured a bunch of
problem solvers like yourselves might have some
ideas.

The subject is automaitics.  I have an SO who refuses to stick it and needs to
drive an auto.  Modern freeway speeds and
sanity maintenance requres overdrive.  Anyone have any thoughts on the best
four-speed trans to put into my two project
cars?

A 215 V8 MGB-GT is the main one in querstion here.  The other car that needs to
be automaticated is an MG ZB Magnette
with an 1800 MGB engine (out of guess what...;^).

So I guess the parameters are four-speed overdriven and small, small, small...

Thanks in advance.

--
Cheers....Andy B.
Bradley Restoration