Re: Painting was Clutch Pressure

To: hartwig1099@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Painting was Clutch Pressure
From: FJ40Jim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:17:49 EST
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Mike,
Have you painted w/ Chromabase in a home garage situation?  I have only used
lacquer a couple of times years ago and wasn't pleased with my results.  I am
now considering trying to paint a car at home again.  I have a good
compressor and paint gun, but that's about it.  Is it realistic to expect to
be able to do a good job without a professional paint booth & oven?

Thanks for any info,
Jim Chenoweth
Lancaster, Ohio, USA
78 MGB V8 project