New Web Page

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: New Web Page
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:57:43 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well, after a slow day at the office, I put up a small web site.  This is my
first attempt at html authoring, so it obviously has a lot of work left on
it.  I did scan the spec pages of the Buick 215 workshop manual if anyone
would like those (be patient the files are large ~150k).  They include the
bolt size / torque spec etc.  There is also a current cost and a projected
cost.  I'm not sure that was such a good idea $$$$.  Finally there is a small
link page.  If your homepage isn't included please let me know.

Here's the link:

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html";>MGB V8 home page</A>

Let me know what you think.

Glenn