Re: T5 shifter question

To: Wake074@aol.com
Subject: Re: T5 shifter question
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 17:53:26 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I bought a brand new B&M shifter (still in the box)  for my '84 T5 on eBay for
$90.  I also have seen some stock shifters on there (mainly for Mustang T5s -
don't know if they would work) for a few bucks.  I had also purchased the T5 on
eBay for $127.50.  The transmission was from an '84 V8 Camaro and even has a .63
5th gear (I was very happy to discover after I got it).

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO