Re: Buying & Selling

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying & Selling
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:42:15 -0500
Cc: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
All,

I agree with previous posts.  I'm happy to see people selling parts on
the list, although I think a parts business would be a bit much. I've
bought several parts this way and enjoy seeing what's for sale and for
how much.

 While I'm at it, I've got a Rover alternator with a Rover engine
passenger side cylinder head mounting bracket (cast aluminum) I am
interested in selling.

As you remember, the rectifier went out in it a couple weeks ago.  The
rectifier is replaced now, so it's a good alternator again, but in the
mean time I swapped to a GM alternator courtesy of Dan LaGrou
fabricating me a bracket.

I've got about $250 in the two items, including the rectifier
replacement, and would be happy to sell them for $125.

I'm moving to New Jersey and changing e-mails, so return to:

mlandrick@aol.com

Safety Faster,

Rick Huber