Buick 215 Worth??

To: "mgb-v8@autox.team.net" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buick 215 Worth??
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 08:50:09 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing a Buick 215 to go in the '64 MGB that I am
currently rebuilding.  The engine is a complete 185 Hp version with all
accessories (intake and exhaust manifolds, Carter 4 bbl carb., water
pump, starter, alternator, etc.) and is supposably in good condition
(ie: running when removed).  The only problem is that the engine comes
with an automatic transmission, so I won't have a flywheel or the
correct bellhousing for converting to a GM 5-speed.  Does this present a
problem?  By the time I pay for shipping, I will probably have about
$300 to $400 in the engine -- is this too much?  Thanks.

Kevin Brown   '71 MGB  '64 MGB  '67 MGB  '74 TR6  '76 TR6
Odessa, MO