Re: V8 Radiator

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: V8 Radiator
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:35:01 -0800
Cc: Rick Huber <102221.1716@compuserve.com>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Rick Huber wrote:

> Does anybody have or know where I can get a 77-80 radiator that I can
> convert to a V8 radiator ?  I had one but during the conversion found that
> it had a leak and now I'm looking again.

Rick:
        It's pricey, but Moss Motors has access to the original V8
radiator.  The part number is NRP1059 list $249.00.  You may be able to
get one of the Moss wholesale guys to get it for you a little bit less.
 I purchased one of these and quality is really good.  The V8 radiator
hoses are also available GRH512 and GRH511.  These parts are stocked at
the Los Angeles wholesale warehouse and would be shipped from there.

regards   Kelvin.