Re: [Mg-t] original ivory paint

To: dhhall@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] original ivory paint
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:13:00 -0700
MG Color Name                   ICI                             Ditzler
        Rinshed/Mason

Cream (TA/TB)                                                   80203
        BM126

Sequoia Cream/Ivory             4138 or 2700    80203                   BM127
Ivory                                   2752                    DDL 81271
        BM 127
                                                Dupont  83449

Here are the original paint codes. As modern paint have different
pigment base, even with the correct paint code, you will not get an
exact match to the color. Best to locate an area with the original
paint, buff it out, and see if you are happy with that color. Go to a
paint store, and have them match to your sample.

John Seim
Irvine, CA