Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws

To: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] scrappage laws
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:12:53 +1000
Look I know I am going to get well and truly flamed for this......
but here goes anyway.

Would the Gun Lobby People please take their argument elsewhere?  For
goodness sake there can be no reason why any civilized person living
in what one assumes is a civilized society needs a machine gun or
other type of assault weapon.  We have laws in this world to protect
innocent people from lunatics with these weapons.  To try and argue in
favour of the need for such weapons is an insult to the intelligence
of the vast majority of people who read this list.  The argument put
up below is ludicrous.  What next?  "But Officer, my Ground To Air
Missile is not an Assault Weapon because I am using it to hunt birds!"

The people who try and push this rubbish down the throat of those of
us who are intelligent should try and understand that some of us just
may have a loved one who has been a victim of such a weapon, no doubt
used only for "sporting" purposes.  Perhaps the idiot who wrote this
rubbish below would care to debate with a homicidal maniac the
definition of sport......?

Lets get back to MGs please?

Murray Arundell
Australia - Where sensible gun laws exist....

As for trying to say that a know for eating