Surplus MG TABC Morris Wolseley Engines for sale

To: <morris@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Surplus MG TABC Morris Wolseley Engines for sale
From: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:51:21 -0000
I'm tidying up a number of projects and completing /
rebuilding a few engines and find myself with a surplus!

I have an MG crested XPAG which I finished last
week and have just had running today on the test
bench (or as it's better known, the TA chassis in
the corner) - This is ideal for a TABC or early TD
or Y type with the 93 tooth flywheel.

I also have an XPAW which would probably be
more suitable for a late Morris Wolseley TD/TF/Y
type (120 tooth flywheel) which is just reground
to -0.020 and which I will be assembling in the
next few days (weeks!). I could of course put a
93tooth TABC flywheel on if needed.

Also there is an XPAW head / block which has
been converted to the racing spec with the blanked
off water hole modification.

Any interest, contact me off list at
Clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com

Regards