RE: T type radiator caps

To: "'Dave & Liz DuBois'" <ddubois@sinclair.net>,
Subject: RE: T type radiator caps
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:55:33 -0600
What? I have one for each of my pre-56 cars.
The TD has a chicken, made and given to my by Diedre Pyle from Australia.
The J2 has a drunken man holding up a light post scrounged from a junk box
at Barry Bone's old shop in the UK
The PB Airline has a midge which was more or less an official pre-war Midget
mascot. These can be found occasionally from the UK parts dealers.

You can also check the current accessory dealers. I would start wiyj The
Complete Automobilist (http://www.completeautomobilist.co.uk)

Cheers,
Lew Palmer