Lucas Generator

To: MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Generator
From: "Stuart C. Keen, Jr." <simbafish@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:49:39 -0500
Does anyone know what the max current rating is for generators Moss is now
selling for the TD? I queried them and this is their reply:

"The original MG TD generators were rated at 17 AMP and 19 AMP (early/late).
We have not measured the actual output of the 140-300 generator, but I would
guess it is higher than the original equipment generator.

It is a logical question, but in asking around it has become apparent that
no one knows, and no one recalls hearing the question before.

I have asked the manufacturer for details. If they respond, I will forward
that information to you.

Best Regards,

Michael Grant
Product Manager