Re: new member/Now Engine Bolts

To: "MG-List" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: new member/Now Engine Bolts
From: "Wayne Francis" <whfrancis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:00:40 -0800
Thanks to all who responded.  I probably have that size bolt in my pile of
old engine parts.  Am definitely cleaning the dirt and paint out of the
holes.  The car had been modified with the clutch rod when I bought it in
'63; I still have it.  It's just that I got the cable/bracket years ago and
am determined to set the car up in its original configuration (for now).
Then I'll switch back to the rod at some point.
Thanks again.
Wayne Francis
Ojai, CA